Peer Technical Assistance Team (PTAT) Application Process
Thank you for your interest in joining the peer technical assistance team (PTAT). Please follow the instructions listed below to apply.
- To begin the process, click on the “Become a TA” button to be redirected to the PTAT application.
- Fill out the application completely and thoroughly. Once you submit, you will receive an email acknowledging and confirming receipt.
- Your application will be reviewed by the PTAT Coordinator and you should receive a follow up email within 2 weeks containing any updates or next steps.
A few key things to note about the position:
- You will be compensated for the time you spend on each application.
- You can reasonably expect to spend a maximum of 2.75 hours per community application with time allocated for:
- 15 minutes for reading the community applicants full submission
- 1 hour of internal review with fellow TA team members,
- 30 minutes for review session prep with fellow TA team members and PTAT Coordinator
- 1 hour of in-session review providing feedback on improvement areas with the non-funded community applicant.
- You will be assigned to a new team for each application. Team selection is based on:
- applicant geography
- priority area selected
- subject matter expertise
- As we progress through the Together We Will grant program, please note we will begin to record some of our TA sessions and plan to share the feedback and insights on our website to benefit all community applicants.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to the technical assistance team coordinator, Farida Falke, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Farida Falke, our technical assistance coordinator held a few informational webinars with many more details and really great Q and A sessions for interested candidates. She goes through an overview of what to expect as well as answering the many wonderful questions that were asked. If you were not able to join her, you can still view them, we have compiled them into one short video for you to view. Take a look to learn more.