Together We Will is a mini-grants and technical assistance program focused on funding community projects impacting eight (8) public health priority areas of infant & maternal mortality, environmental justice, substance use disorder, mental health, COVID-19 hesitancy, access, violence, and structural & systemic barriers.
Together We Will Mini-Grants:
Starting December 2021 through June 2023, $5 million dollars is available to fund community driven projects. The application process is a rolling process; applications will be accepted until funding is exhausted or by close of funding on May 31, 2023.
Together We Will will award project budgets between $1,000 to $75,000. Multiple projects may be submitted. Each project must be completed within 12 months. Interested applicants should review the How To Apply section of the website for further details.
Together We Will Technical Assistance:
In addition to providing mini-grants, Together We Will is a technical assistance program providing community organizations with:
- Step-by-step process on how to create a great grant application.
- Scoring and written commentary from peer reviewers that are experts in grant development and community impact. Together We Will’s carefully selected Peer Review Panel members have experience in reviewing grants on behalf of Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Health Resources and Services Administration, and many more Federal agencies.
- One-on-one virtual technical assistance session with Peer Technical Assistance Team on grant design, strategy, objective, and activity development, and community project implementation. Peer Technical Assistance Team members are community developers and seasoned project implementers.
- Pre-scheduled check-ins with technical assistance team on project milestones.
- Marketing support sharing in-progress and successful projects on Together We Will’s Community Projects dashboard.