Each of us has had poor mental health at some point in our lives. Individuals with continuing mental health issues struggle to find support are amongst our most vulnerable. Providing people with access to licensed mental healthcare will improve quality of life.
Mental health is our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make healthy choices. (Source: Center for Disease Control)
Community project applications in this category should offer strategies such as advocacy for, education about, or expansion of access to mental health care.
Examples of Activities:
- Provide mental health first-aid training to employees
- Showcase community stories focused on the fluidity of mental health
- Create an anti-stigma campaign
- Identify ways to introduce art and music daily
Click the link below to learn more about current Mental Health Projects.
Do you need additional scoping support prior to submitting an application?
Please schedule your pre-submission scoping call with Sunny Lu Williams:
She can help:
1. Listen and provide recommendations on your proposed project BEFORE you apply.
2. Provide introductions to community partners for collaboration.
3. Walk through the grant application process.
4. Walk through the grant templates.
Schedule today: https://calendly.com/techserv-sunny/intww