Responses to COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy should focus on utilizing best public health practices to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and its variants. Long-term adoption of these best practices promotes good community health.
COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy refers to delay in acceptance or refusal of vaccines despite availability of vaccine services.
(Source: World Health Organization)
Community project applications in this category should offer strategies such as marketing, messaging, and direct outreach campaigns to educate individuals about becoming vaccinated.
Examples of Activities:
- Q & A Style Townhall
- COVID Vaccine Marketing/Ad Campaign
- Fact check myths and create a social media campaign to help debunk myths.
Do you need additional scoping support prior to submitting an application?
Please schedule your pre-submission scoping call with Sunny Lu Williams:
She can help:
1. Listen and provide recommendations on your proposed project BEFORE you apply.
2. Provide introductions to community partners for collaboration.
3. Walk through the grant application process.
4. Walk through the grant templates.
Schedule today: https://calendly.com/techserv-sunny/intww